Summer Positions Available
- Maintenance Assistant - Assist with camp upkeep including yard work and general maintenance.
- Program Assistant - Works alongside the Program Director to plan and lead various activities. Also is expected to do any tasks the Program Director asks them to do.
- Food Service Assistant - Works alongside the Food Service Manager in cooking and planning meals, overseeing cooks and housekeepers, and any duties the Food Service Manager gives them.
- Counselor - Directly responsible for the safety, supervision, and spiritual nurture of 8-12 campers assigned to him/her. (usually with a co-counselor)
- Housekeeper - Responsibilities include cleaning the camp facilities, refilling supplies and assisting the cooks during meal times and clean up.
- Cook - Responsible to assist the Head Cook in preparation, serving, and clean up of the meals and snacks.
- Craft Instructor - Responsible for explaining and supervising the craft activities as well as maintaining the inventory of supplies.
- Photographer/Social Media Specialist- Take and upload high quality photos. Prepare flash drives of weekly highlights that can be bought by camper families.
- Lifeguard - Responsible for keeping guests safe at the Camp Luz pool. (certification required) *Only fill out lifeguard application if you plan on only being a lifeguard*
- Nurse - Responsible for the health forms and medications of campers and staff and on-call for treatment of injuries and illness. (licensed RN or LPN)
All summer staff are expected to attend Staff Training (June 5-9, 2023)
and are expected to be able to agree with the Camp Luz Statement of Faith and be willing to sign the Summer Staff Covenant.
Requirements For ALL Summer Staff