Summer Positions Available
- Counselor - Directly responsible for the safety, supervision, and spiritual nurture of 8-12 campers assigned to him/her. (usually with a co-counselor)
- Lifeguard* - Responsible for helping maintain safe waterfront areas, and enforcing waterfront regulations.
- Housekeeper/Kitchen Assistant - Responsibilities include cleaning the camp facilities, refilling supplies and assisting the cooks during meal times and clean up.
- Program Assistant - Works alongside the Program Director to plan and lead the summer program.
- Cook - Responsible to assist the Head Cook in preparation, serving, and clean up of the meals and snacks.
- Maintenance Assistant - Assist with camp upkeep including yard work and general maintenance.
- Nurse - Responsible for the health forms and medications of campers and staff and on-call for treatment of injuries and illness. (RN, LPN, or 3 -years of a 4-year nursing program required)
- Craft Instructor - Responsible for planning and supervision of craft activities as well as maintaining the inventory of supplies.
- Photographer/Social Media Specialist- Take and upload high quality photos. Prepare flash drives of weekly highlights that can be bought by camper families.
All summer staff are expected to attend Staff Training (June 1-5, 2020)
and are expected to be able to agree with the Camp Luz Statement of Faith and be willing to sign the Summer Staff Covenant.
Requirements For ALL Summer Staff