Summer Positions Available
- Maintenance Assistant - Assist with camp upkeep including yard work and general maintenance.
- Program Assistant - Works alongside the Program Director to plan and lead various activities. Also is expected to do any tasks the Program Director asks them to do.
- Food Service Assistant - Works alongside the Food Service Manager in cooking and planning meals, overseeing cooks and housekeepers, and any duties the Food Service Manager gives them.
- Counselor - Directly responsible for the safety, supervision, and spiritual nurture of 8-12 campers assigned to him/her. (usually with a co-counselor)
- Housekeeper - Responsibilities include cleaning the camp facilities, refilling supplies and assisting the cooks during meal times and clean up.
- Cook - Responsible to assist the Head Cook in preparation, serving, and clean up of the meals and snacks.
- Craft Instructor - Responsible for explaining and supervising the craft activities as well as maintaining the inventory of supplies.
- Photographer/Social Media Specialist- Take and upload high quality photos. Prepare flash drives of weekly highlights that can be bought by camper families.
- Lifeguard - Responsible for keeping guests safe at the Camp Luz pool. (certification required)
- Nurse - Responsible for the health forms and medications of campers and staff and on-call for treatment of injuries and illness. (licensed RN or LPN)
All summer staff are expected to attend Staff Training (June 5-9, 2023)
and are expected to be able to agree with the Camp Luz Statement of Faith and be willing to sign the Summer Staff Covenant.
Requirements For ALL Summer Staff
New Staff Application Returning Staff Application